1. To promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and assist in the planting and growth of churches throughout the world by the directed use of medical and vision clinics.
2. To facilitate and accelerate the work of missionaries and national pastors by medical evangelism.
3. To promote and increase the local church by direct evangelism and also general goodwill in the community.
4. To endeavor within the limitations imposed by circumstances of each clinic to give each person we treat the same care we would expect for ourselves and our families in a similar setting.
5. To elevate the status of the ministries and churches we work with in the eyes of the community and the local and regional governments.
6. To ensure that all who are able, receive a clear presentation of the Gospel, but to also treat each one the same regardless of their response.
7. To provide a resource for the local churches of the USA for exposing their members to the physical and spiritual needs of the world and in so doing fulfill the Great Commission.